Married Doctors of Chiropractic licensed in Tennessee may choose the TCA Gold Married Membership to access added value on top of our ever-growing list of membership benefits. This is in addition to our significant efforts to promote and protect the profession and our advocacy on behalf of your practice.
TCA Gold Married Members share special benefits, including:
- Up to 12 hours education from TCA Courses or Events Catalog, per calendar year (value of $125 each, shareable upon request)
- 2 free CAT memberships per couple supporting your staff members in their roles
- Recognition of your support at the TCA Gold Member level in TCA publications
- Gift of TCA merchandise
- Increased support of the chiropractic profession
PLUS…Our wide range of Regular Member benefits, featuring:
- Timely communications on critical issues via Doctor Privilege emails
- Affordable TCA health insurance option
- Reduced Member rates on 150+ hours of high-quality on-demand and live events annually
- Subscription to TCA Journal publication
- Savings with TCA Member Advantage offers on valuable products and services
- Inclusion in our find-a-doctor directory accessed by patients through our public awareness campaign
- Free classified ad posted on TNCHIRO.com
- Legal reference resources via TCA’s online TN Chiropractic Law Book
- Access to TCA members' only toolkits, templates and forms, and
- Access to our incredibly knowledgeable staff for practice information.
Please complete separate applications for each doctor and include spouse’s name when entering your information.