This course is not for CE credit.
There are no second chances for “first” impressions. Your Front Desk Procedures must be polished to a “T” …or at least to an A, B & C!! The ABCs of the Front Desk (from communication and attitude to referrals, follow through and collections) are essential for every office.
Learn how to:
· Turn your front desk procedures into a referral magnet,
· Turn phone “shoppers” into new patients,
· Teach your patients the importance of staying on schedule, starting with their very first phone call,
· Learn to use your appointment book to effectively manage your time versus create logjams,
· Learn how "what" you say and "how" you say it influences every aspect of patient care and follow through!
Since patient management equals office success, your front desk procedures must be flawless. Learn how maximizing your front desk will cause your patients to: start, stay, refer and pay.
About the Speaker:
At this time, Ces offers in-house consulting and several training programs. She teaches classes on topics from Front Desk Techniques to HIPAA and Medicare to Compliance. Ces currently teaches the Masters in Coding classes and license renewal programs.
This course was originally presented by Ces Soyring on March 6, 2018 and sponsored by HIPAA Compliance Services
|Handouts (0.18 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Ces Soyring has been involved with all aspects of the business of chiropractic. As an instructor for many years at Texas Chiropractic College, she taught business planning and insurance to future doctors of chiropractic and was an instructor for TCC Post Grad, Texas Chiropractic Association and NACA.
Please wait ...